My Freedom Project: Week 2
End of another week. The week went very well and got some good news as well. I’ll share my complete weekly experience with you. But first, I would say, I have completed my two years of writing on Medium. Exactly two years ago, on this date, I had started writing.
This journey has been a roller coaster, and I have enjoyed a lot. There were times when for a couple of months, I didn’t even write one blog, sometimes I have taken out my frustration in the form of words, and sometimes it’s just about coding. Overall, it was an incredible journey, got learn many things and the most important thing, I found a new hobby.
As I planned at the end of last week, I have achieved a few of them.
- I wrote two blogs this week. You can find the links at the end of this blog. I enjoyed writing this week, as now I have organized a few of my schedules for a day; I got plenty of time to focus on my writings.
- I have completed reading one book. I can see the change in me. From not interested in reading and writing to add these things to my hobby, it feels good. Now I feel the urge to read every night before going to bed. It makes me calm down, forget any stress. I believe it’s an excellent hobby to have.
- Successful in following 2 of the schedules from my time table; I have managed to fix my breakfast, lunch and dinner time. And every day I go out to want in the evening — way to go.
- The daily interview preparation finally became fruitful. Yes, I got a new job. I’ll talk about this in details in the coming week, in some other posts.
- Able to lower my screen time by an average of 3 hours. I now utilize this time for reading.
There are a few things which I couldn’t complete because of some disturbances, like
- I couldn’t finish the course I signed up for but will try to complete it in this week.
- Also, I didn’t plan for savings.
For the coming week, along with the plans of this week, I will be taking a few more small steps to attain freedom.
- Try to wake up at the time I have decided.
- Will try to add one more blog per week, but it will be related to coding.
- Complete pending courses and start a new one.
- Prepare a savings plan.
“When I discover who I am, I’ll be free.” — Ralph Ellison